COVID-19 – Coronavirus - Safety Precautions
The safety of our guests is our number one priority. Therefore, to ensure the health and safety of our guests, we have implemented recommendations and guidelines issued by the international authorities, including the World Heath Organisation (WHO).
All our staff have been trained on safety protocols and procedures to ensure guests’ safety. Our team members are required to follow strict hygiene policies, especially to thoroughly clean the villa with disinfectant daily; maintain social distance; wear masks when interacting with our guests; thoroughly cleaning hands with warm water and soap before entering the villa and before preparing food. We also encourage our guests to practice good hygiene during their stay with us, including washing hands regularly with soap and warm water.
These are the specific steps being taken at Villa Seriska Bali:
- All our staff are trained in appropriate hygiene guidelines, according to WHO.
- Our staff are required to wear masks when interacting with guests.
- Hand hygiene has been elevated in all villas.
- Increased frequency and intensity of cleaning protocols at each villa.
- Regular disinfection of commonly touched surfaces (door handles, etc.)
- Hand sanitizers made available to all guests in each villa.
- Staff members who show any coronavirus symptoms are not permitted to enter our villas.
- Temperature checks and screening on arrival to identify those at risk of infection or transmission.
- Ensure immediate medical attention for guests who show any symptoms or illness.
- Ensure any further recommendations by the international authorities are immediately implemented at our villas.
We are taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety and peace of mind during stay with us. Therefore, our guests are requested to also help to maintain our high standards of hygiene safety, by implementing the following steps:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Carry personal hand sanitizer when travelling or on encounters with pubic.
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose.
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact such as handshakes.
- Maintain social distancing wherever possible.
Please rest assured that we are taking every conceivable precaution to ensure that Villa Seriska Bali is a safe and welcoming place for your holiday.
The Villa Seriska Team